Monday, August 24, 2009

Bloomsbury News Update

Just getting set up to leave the paddocks clean and easy to manage while I'm out of action. My 20-year-old green machine with the gravity-feed petrol 'carked it', so I traded it in for a 3 year-old work-horse.
Should have known better than to choose a Yellow one. Jinxed! Is she a "Lemon"?
Needed to be jump-started; perhaps the battery was not holding charge because it had been "8 months in storage". Ran it for 10 minutes, 3 times, then she "popped"/"blew" or something!! Dropped all the oil out the bottom of the engine.
Ken says "it's serious" so I ran it downhill into the horse float and carted it back to the dealer this afternoon. Hopefully under warranty, and it should be back with a new engine within the week.

I worry about the colour!!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete